Slave Test - Level 2
Successful completion of this test counts for 1 required chore for the week. Most answers are on the website, so one may search them there. You can copy and paste this page into a text file and it should keep the layout.
- Complete the test and save it.
- Send the completed test to the trainer by way of message board pm with the subject similar to: flora level 2 test.
- Post a notice of completion on the slave's personal board.
- Name all 5 High Castes and their respective colors.
- What does the Gorean word tef mean?
- What is the Gorean word for week? How many days are in a Gorean week?
- How many inches is a hort?
- Name 3 kinds of money used on Gor.
- What does the word Gor mean?
- Name 3 trees or shrubs.
- Name one kind of Gorean bread.
- Name 3 dairy products.
- Name 3 kinds of Gorean desserts you might serve a Free.
- Name 3 kinds of Gorean spices.
Words to Describe
- What are the 4 purposes of a collar?
- Explain the difference between a white and red silk.
- In your own words, what does it mean to be a slave?
- What is a branding rack?
- Name 2 locations on the body where a brand might be placed.
- What is the typical food of slaves?
- What services may you offer to an observer?
- Who can change your tags?
- What does your collar mean to you?
- Name and describe 5 types of collars.
- Name and describe 5 types of brands a slave could have.
- Name and describe 5 of the types of slaves found on Gor.
- What advice would you give to a new slave if asked?
- Name 5 pieces of slave equipment.
- Describe an iron belt and state its purpose.
- What happens to a slave when their leaves Gor or dies?
- When a slave is identified as a barbarian, what does it mean?
- List 5 words, phrases, or sentences to describe each of the phrases below:
- The animal pens
- The sunlight
- The moonlight
- Where do you go if there is a Raid?
- State 3 sentences from the rule entitled Respect.
- What is the rule on traveling?
- For the positions below, describe how they are to be performed.
- Slave Lips